Be the voice for all Kerr County businesses.
Objective A: Premier business advocate for Kerr County.
- Strategy 1: Champion business interests.
- Strategy 2: Communicate business needs to policymakers.
Objective B: Business hub for information, connections, education, and resources.
- Strategy 1: Create conduit for information.
- Strategy 2: Provide essential networking resources.
Engage business for community growth.
Objective A: Build a sustainable workforce.
- Strategy 1: Identify employers’ workforce needs.
- Strategy 2: Integrate business with local schools.
- Strategy 3: Advocate for workforce solutions.
Objective B: Collaborations between business and community.
- Strategy 1: Foster dynamic experiences and community connections.
- Strategy 2: Serve as a trusted community partner.
Objective C: Continuous pipeline of diverse community leadership.
- Strategy 1: Highlight leadership opportunities.
- Strategy 2: Engage and empower emerging leaders.
Develop a stable, energetic, and thriving organization.
Objective A: A culture of engagement.
- Strategy 1: Develop strategic leadership.
- Strategy 2: Lead by example.
Objective B: Operational health and excellence.
- Strategy 1: Invest in staff development.
- Strategy 2: Demonstrate financial stability.
Objective C: Value of Chamber investment.
- Strategy 1: Communicate the value of membership.
- Strategy 2: Increase membership engagement.